Powder Foundation Write For Us
Powder Foundation As much as I love no-makeup makeup, sometimes I just crave a full glam look. And for me, that starts with a flawless face of foundation.
As much as I love my skin tints (and I really do), there are days when I want that full-beat, pore less matte complexion. And when those days come, I always reach for a full-coverage powder foundation.
Great for oily or combination skin types, powder foundations give you the coverage of a liquid with the mattifying properties and easy application of a powder. You can use them all over your face for a flawless look, or just dust them on over your favorite liquid or cream for extra coverage.
Vegan Beauty Lock-It Powder Foundation
KVD has long been THE go-to brand for extremely high-coverage foundations and concealers. (One of their original concealers was designed to cover tattoos!) So it’s no surprise that the brand’s Lock-It Powder Foundation has amazing coverage.
This foundation has been around for years now and has quite the cult following for its crazy coverage and transfer-free finish. It’s also super convenient to apply thanks to the built-in sponge applicator.
- Skin Type: All skin types
- Finish: Diffused matte finish
- Formulation Details: 100% vegan and cruelty-free
- Number of Shades: 14
Recommended For: If you want to try a powder foundation and want one that does exactly what it claims, this is the best overall pick of the bunch. It has truly incredible, buildable full coverage, a decent shade range (though not as good as the other brands on the list), and a fantastic finish that’s matte yet blurred at the same time.
My favorite thing about this foundation is how long it lasts. When they say long wear, they mean long wear! Once set, this product doesn’t transfer or rub off — it stays put all day.
L’Oreal Paris Infallible Fresh Wear Foundation in a Powder
If you want an excellent powder foundation at an amazing price, you can’t do better than L’Oreal Infallible 24H Fresh Wear Foundation in a Powder. In element, I’d go as far as to say that this is the only drugstore powder foundation that’s worth your money.
There’s a lot to love about this foundation. It’s easy and quick to apply, it covers everything you want it to cover, and it lasts for 24 hours. (It’s even waterproof!)
- Skin Type: All skin types
- Finish: Matte
- Formulation Details: Non-comedogenic and dermatologist-tested
- Number of Shades: 16
Lancôme Dual Finish Longwear Powder Foundation
Lancome’s Dual Finish Longwear Powder Foundation is a classic product that’s been around for as long as I can remember. It was one of the early powder foundations on the market and it’s still just as good after all these years.
This product is incredibly versatile and buildable. You can wear it sheer as a setting powder or build it up for a full-coverage look. It is definitely on the pricey side at $49, but if you want to splurge, this is an excellent powder foundation that does it all.
- Skin Type: Normal, oily, or combination skin
- Finish: Matte finish
- Formulation Details: Buildable, long-wearing formula
- Number of Shades: 21
Recommended For: If you want to treat yourself to something luxurious, this Lancome powder is an amazing splurge. It’s tried and true and has been a favorite of many for years and years. The packaging is beautiful and the powder is silky smooth and blends in flawlessly.
How to Submit Your Articles
For Submitting Your Articles, you can email us at email@example.com,or send the demo article to the provided email address.
Why Write For NewYorkersBlog – Powder Foundation Write For Us
- Writing for newyorkersblog can give massive exposure to your website for customers looking for Powder Foundation
- Newyorkersblog presence is on Social media and will share your article for the Powder Foundation related audience.
- You can reach out to Christmas Trees enthusiasts.
Search Related Terms to Powder Foundation Write For Us
Procter And Gamble
Pantone Or Munsell
Yves Saint Laurent
Guidelines for Article to Writing Powder Foundation Write For Us
- We at Newyorkersblog welcomes fresh and unique content related to Powder Foundation.
- Newyorkersblog allow a minimum of 500+ words related to.
- The editorial team of Newyorkersblog does not encourage promotional content related to Powder Foundation.
- For publishing article at Newyorkersblog email us at contact@Newyorkersblog.com
- Newyorkersblog allows articles related to Beauty, Health, Fashion, technology, business, and many more